Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful Day 6

Today I am thankful for laughter. 
There are so many "types" of laughs. 
People laugh when they feel awkward. 
People laugh because they think they have to.
People laugh because others are laughing. 
People laugh when they are nervous. 
But true laughter when it catches you off guard and something is really fun. That laughter has the ability to feed the soul. 
True laughter brings tears of joy  
True laughter takes away your ability to speak. 
With tears running down your face you look at each other and just keep laughing.
Laughing is contagious. Even if you don't know what started it if you see two people consumed in laughter you can't  help but smile. 
I pray that you all experience good hearty, my stomach hurts, I can't stop, I'm crying- laughter. 
And when the tears dry up and you can't remember what you are laughing about you begin to laugh at yourselves all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment