Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thankful Day 4

Today I am thankful for community. 
I have the rare privilege to sit front row to some incredible women. Together we share our wins and failures. We sing with joy and cry in grief together. When I am around them I can be completely me. Completely broken, frustrated, and defeated because together we remind each other that our victory is won, our future is spoken for and because of Jesus we can wake up each day with joy in our hearts and hope for the future.  
I am thankful for sisters who call me higher. 
I am thankful for quite moments when the Holy Spirit is speaking and together we can listen. 
I am thankful for love undeserved. 
I am thankful for forgiveness extended again and again. 
I am thankful for laughter that ends in tears and tears than end in laughter. 

I honestly know I am blessed and thank God for allowing me to experience His love through such incredible women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment