Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thankful Day 11

Today I am thankful for Christmas Decorations. 
Yes I am one of those people who would decorate on October 1st if I could. 
This year decorations went up November 8. 
A tree. 
Lights. 
Wreaths. 
Stockings. 
Candy dishes shaped like stars and trees. 
Lights, oh so many lights. 
I am thankful that it is Christmas season. 
Although this is one of the most commercialized holidays driven by material goods. At the heart of it we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior. 
A birthday that changes everything. 
I pray for opportunities this season to share the good news with others. 
To point the glory back to God. 
As sit here and get to be reminded of the reason for the lights, trees, stockings and wreaths I am thankful that Jesus came!






No comments:

Post a Comment